Saturday, May 11, 2013

Me in a Nutshell!

 
Hi there, my name is Rebecca Wilder. I'm a young eighteen year old girl with big dreams and ambitions! I feel I should warn you that I am a very unusual person--and for years I've suppressed a LOT of my nerdiness until now I just can't stand it! This is my secret blog where I will completely be myself--but don't worry, I'm not going to post just about me. I am going to post a lot about all the totally awesome fandoms that I've come to love so dearly! I'll tell you all about them in my next post (got to stretch these things out you know!) but in the meantime I probably should tell you a little more about myself.















2 comments:

  1. I love this, it's really cute!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found all the pics on tumblr and Pinterest and I just thought: "Hmm, I really like these!" So here is the result! :D

    ReplyDelete