Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things I Want to Do!




 
Everybody has goals, and I'm no different! These are a few of mine, and though many of them are...well...rather far out--I'm still fighting to make them realities! So please enjoy my randomness! :D
 
 
Not saying I will have kids, but if I did I would like to adopt.
 

 

 



 
Since I'm starting to sing more often now, I would LOVE to be able to master this skill! :D

Not saying that I will get married, but if God put someone in my life this skill would be very pleasant.

This used to be my childhood dream--but careers don't really leave that much room for kids. Plus, I'm SO squeamish and such a drama queen a pregnancy would be absolute hell...for everyone around me! :)



 
 

 


 


 


I've already met some really awesome people who are--as it said--just as crazy as I am!

 
I would love to do this if I possible could!

 
Even if it was for just a year, I would really love to live in England!



 
Again, even if it was just for a year! :D
 

2 comments:

  1. Love. This! I also want to live in England, just for a little while anyway, I wouldn't want to give up my America rights! Lol. I would give anything to ride a double decker bus through London as well. I would love to adopt and learn guitar. I have seen the Grand Canyon but I think most Arizonians have, lol. It was a long time ago but I remember it was very big and beautiful! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. England is SO beautiful! It would be amazing to be able to go and soak in the culture! :D And plus there are the British guys! :D
    I agree, I wouldn't want to give up my American rights either! :)I'd be an American in London! :D
    I'm trying to get my Cousin Tim to teach me guitar! He says that it's really easy--but there again he's really REALLY good at it! :)
    Awesome! I evy you SO much! My Dad's seen the Grand Canyon twice and he really wants to take the family to see it! But for right now I'd settle for a trip to the beach! :D

    ReplyDelete