Saturday, May 18, 2013

Unrealistic Dreams that Just Might Come True...

 
Yes...HP fan here! :D

 
 

 
This would just be SO fun! :D I'd have to get on fanfiction and figure out which of my characters the fans really liked....and then kill them! :D hahahahaha!



 
Very unrealistically romantic...but still...

 
I don't really have many 'idols' because people are just that: people. However...

 
I wouldn't mind this...just because he seems sweet. Of course he's an actor and you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. Oh well...
 
 
 
 
But these are my really REALLY wild dreams. God may not intend for any of these things to happen, but I trust him to make me happy even if they don't! However, I'm still gonna keep on praying and dreaming! :D
 
Your Dreamer,
 
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's the unrealistic dreams that keep me going....

    I would love to be kissed in the rain. And under fireworks. :P

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete